To celebrate my new location, I'm offering the deal of a lifetime!
I'm teaming up with Salon K ~ located in the Riverwoods, 5047 Edgewood Dr. Provo (next to color me mine)
To schedule your day to spoil yourself,
just call 801.822.6508

yeah, that's right - so come in and treat yourself to a little pampering! This offer is good for both my established clientele as well as new clients. Just mention this ad when you call to schedule your appointment. Only one time use per person, but available for friends and family. Expires 12/31/2010
3 comments:
yay sonja! I can't wait to see the new diggs!
WOW!!! This is great!! I will be sure to forward your info to everyone!! :) You are AMAZING at what you do! Everyone should go to you in my opinion! Go big or go home right?!!!! :)
Thanks guys, TELL EVERYONE! :) (but not til tomorrow when it will be all up and running).. By tomorrow it should be all legit and good to go! I'm way excited! :)
Post a Comment